- You devoted your life to a religion you now question.
- You're scared to be yourself and tell others about your changing beliefs.
- You hide your faults and all the things about you that don't equal "perfection".
- You want to love yourself, but deep down, you wonder if you'll ever be enough.
- You feel like you're being mean when you set boundaries, especially with those you love.
- You wonder if you'll ever find deep meaning and purpose in life again.
- let go of your religious programming.
- release the shame.
- set and enforce boundaries.
- create healthy relationships with friends and family who believe differently than you.
- develop your spirituality outside of organized religion.
- claim your personal power.
- uncover your true purpose in life.
- live your truth.
- and become the woman you were always meant to be!
...a Certified Trauma Recovery Coach and a survivor of all kinds of things! I've survived...
- childhood abuse
- marriage to a porn addict
- severe anxiety and depression
- an ATV accident that severed my right hand
- the loss of our family home
- and more...
After decades of beating myself up as I lived "faithfully" through all the challenges of life, I walked away from the church, let go of the shame, and transformed from faithful to free!
Knowing how difficult this journey can be, I've dedicated my life to teaching women the tools that are necessary to move through this hard time so you can find meaning and purpose as the woman you were always meant to become!
With training in Religious Trauma Studies, Core Energetics, and Mind Management, I've coached hundreds of women through difficult challenges so they could embrace their worth and start living their truth. Are you ready to join them?WHAT MY CLIENTS ARE SAYING
Silence Your Inner Mean Girl is the podcast for women who are recovering from religion and struggling with negative self-talk.
Each episode explores the messages you learned from religion that filled you with shame and left you believing you'd never be enough. Join Sandra each week as she uncovers the lies you tell yourself to prove you're not enough and replaces them with truths that prove otherwise.
Isn't it time to silence your Inner Mean Girl and become the woman you were always meant to be? Tune in on Apple, Spotify, and Google Podcasts.