Look, you're here for a reason...so let's just cut through the crap.
If you're ready to undo your religious programming so you can become the woman you were always meant to be...
I've got you!
During your free call, we'll get down to business and identify all the things your Inner Mean Girl is telling you.
By the time we're finished, you'll walk away with...
An understanding of why your
Inner Mean Girl exists and a powerful tool to silence her
A strategy for embracing your worth, along with a plan for implementation and success
All you've got to do is sign-up for this FREE call...
If you're like most of my clients, you spend a fair amount of time beating yourself up because your Inner Mean Girl is on overdrive offering up thoughts like these:
- Am I actually doing enough?
- No one cares what I have to say.
- What will people think if I show up dressed like this?
- My needs aren't nearly as important as the needs of everyone around me.
- Other women have it all together...so what's wrong with me?
I get it. I used to think like this, too.
So, I just have one thing to say...
I know you don't deserve that kind of treatment!
I also know that when you understand why your Inner Mean Girl has been so active, you're going to feel completely different about yourself...because knowledge is power!
So let's chat.
What I've got to share with you will change the way you treat yourself forever. And you deserve to understand what's going on in your own brain...no matter what your Inner Mean Girl has to say!SCHEDULE YOUR FREE SELF-TALK ASSESSMENT
"Sandra gave me permission to explore my relationship with God in a way I'd never allowed myself before. It was empowering to open up and be vulnerable instead of continuing to hide my true self and let other people dictate how I live..."
"Coaching with Sandra helped me better understand the power I have in creating what I want in my life. I learned that living a good life isn't about having certain things, but rather, it's how I think about those things that makes a difference."
This call is ideal if...
- You're moving on from organized religion after experiencing religious harm.
- You have a highly-active Inner Mean Girl and you're ready to silence her, once and for all.
- You believe there's more out there for you...more love, more peace, more joy, more of the things that make life worth living.
- You're ready to take charge of your life, set boundaries with those who believe differently than you and live in a way that allows you to thrive.
- You want a non-judgmental space and a supportive environment where you can learn and grow as you continue on your faith journey.
- You're ready to leave the shame-filled messages of the patriarchy behind so you can live as the empowered woman you were meant to be!
It's also ideal if...
- You don't know how to live your truth--and your exhausted from trying to uphold a facade.
- You spend a lot of time worrying about what will happen in the eternities, now that you walked away from the church.
- You feel guilty about things you've done in the past and wonder if you'll ever be "good enough."
- You're sick and tired of thinking about the judgments of other people.
- You struggle to love yourself. Sometimes, you're not even sure what that means.
"Sandra makes me work hard and dig deep. I really needed to ask myself some tough questions and she has helped me find ways to answer those questions and then ask more. ... My time with Sandra has given me a chance to see my brain's patterns and find ways to change those patterns that I no longer want to be part of my life."
"Sandra challenges my old patterns of thinking, she catches me and encourages me when I stumble, and she celebrates my victories! Perhaps most importantly, she laughs with me and together, we find joy in the pain. Through her coaching, I've been liberated to be myself and live more authentically."
And when you feel better, everything will fall into place!
Prioritizing your mental and spiritual health may feel selfish right now, but it's the only way to heal from religious harm and embrace your worth so you can become the most powerful and effective version of YOU!
So what are you waiting for?
The sooner you schedule that call, the sooner we can get started.
You've got nothing to lose...except your negative self-talk!
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE SELF-TALK ASSESSMENT
"My life has completely changed since I started coaching with Sandra. Sandra rephrased my own words to give back to me in such a simple way that stopped me in my tracks and helped me see the fallacies in my thinking ... She is a talented coach and well worth the investment I made in me."
Here's how it works...
- Find a date and time that works for you on my schedule.
- Plan to meet at our scheduled time slot, via Zoom, from your phone or computer.
- Be brave and show up, despite any nerves that might be present. I promise I've got you!
- Share whatever is on your heart in a completely judgment-free zone. Everything we discuss will remain confidential.
- We'll talk about where you are now and how to get where you want to be.
- You'll leave with the tools to begin the work of silencing your Inner Mean Girl and embracing your worth.
I'm not going to lie...
At the end of the call, we'll talk about how you can continue to work with me. We'll discuss all the things:
- Your Investment
- The Time Commitment
- Our Coach/Client Contract
- Payment Plans
- And any other questions you have
But my promise is this... there are no high pressure sales. I'm passionate about helping women heal from religious harm and create lasting change in their life. I want you to experience what that can look like, whether you hire me or not!
You really don't have anything to lose, except your negative self-talk!SCHEDULE YOUR FREE SELF-TALK ASSESSMENT
- Thrive in all of your roles as a woman.
- Are empowered to create the results you want.
- Make plans, overcome obstacles, and have strategies for achieving your goals.
- Cut through the chaos in your brain and get organized.
- Gain a deeper appreciation and love for yourself.
- Never doubt your worthiness again.
- Step out of guilt, overwhelm, confusion, and worry.
- Know how to set and enforce boundaries, as well as have difficult conversations with those you love.
- Are confident in the way you show up for yourself.
- Make intentional decisions about your mental and spiritual health.
- Define your faith and your relationship with a higher power in a way that works for you.
with certifications in Energy Leadership, Mind Management, and Trauma rRecovery--plus more than 2000 hours of coaching experience--I have the expertise, experience, and most effective tools to help you silence your Inner Mean Girl and Embrace Your Worth.
It's not your fault that the things you learned at church have left you full of self-doubt, overwhelm, and fear--but it is your responsibility to create the confidence, peace, and joy you deserve. I hold the key to bridging that gap and helping you understand how to get where you want to be.
Choosing to work with a life coach can have an immense impact on your life. The tools I share with my clients are the exact tools that helped me change from a bitter, angry, depressed woman, to someone who loves life and is passionate about helping women heal from religious harm so they can live more fulfilling lives. Isn't it worth an hour of your time to explore a completely different future for yourself?
It was possible for me. It's been possible for my clients. Now, it's possible for you, too.
You deserve more--more confidence, more love, more peace, more joy--and I can help you get it! Sign up for your FREE SELF-TALK ASSESSMENT CALL and let's get started today!
I WANT THIS CALL! SIGN ME UP!